It occurred to me that one could make an animated software tutorial using nothing more than Print Screen, Paint, and Flickr's slideshow feature.
And if for some reason you or your intended audience cannot access Flickr, simpleviewer is an option. This standalone slideshow does what Flickr does. You make the images, it does the rest.
- Poster Presentations
- OPML Camp - Get on the Bus!
- A Test Post to Two Blogs at Once
- w.bloggar : a freeware blogging client
- Testing BlogJet
- The snowstorm that raked the midwest this week, ...
- Categorized Blog Post
- MS Word Comments: A Two Way Street
- OPML Archives for DanToday
- SDCTE Web Site Has A New Look
- CMAP Tools
- One Thing at a Time
- A Good Read
- P2P Content Distribution with Bittorrent
- Wink Is New!
- Tips for Tableteers
- Closet Podcast
- New Ways to Tell Time
- Thinking with the Thesaurus
- MoonEdit Collaborative Editor
- "Video" Tutorial On The Cheap
- The Cat Who Thought . . .
- Frame Your World
- ID That Tune
- Web 2.0 List
- Foobar Rocks . . . Literally
- Xtreme Writing
- Real Time Collaboration with "Ace"
- Big Time Babysitter
- Who Knew?
- ▼ April (32)