I need a simple collaborative editor for my fall Collaborative Writing course. I have one that works on my campus network, but I'd like one that works on the internet.
MoonEdit claims to be such an editor, but so far I have not been able to "host" a file that other people can edit with me in real time.
If anyone has better luck with MoonEdit, please let me know!
Update: I figured it out. I was using it with a virtual IP address. That's why it wouldn't work. That was at home. At school, where I have a dedicated, static IP address, it works fine.
- Poster Presentations
- OPML Camp - Get on the Bus!
- A Test Post to Two Blogs at Once
- w.bloggar : a freeware blogging client
- Testing BlogJet
- The snowstorm that raked the midwest this week, ...
- Categorized Blog Post
- MS Word Comments: A Two Way Street
- OPML Archives for DanToday
- SDCTE Web Site Has A New Look
- CMAP Tools
- One Thing at a Time
- A Good Read
- P2P Content Distribution with Bittorrent
- Wink Is New!
- Tips for Tableteers
- Closet Podcast
- New Ways to Tell Time
- Thinking with the Thesaurus
- MoonEdit Collaborative Editor
- "Video" Tutorial On The Cheap
- The Cat Who Thought . . .
- Frame Your World
- ID That Tune
- Web 2.0 List
- Foobar Rocks . . . Literally
- Xtreme Writing
- Real Time Collaboration with "Ace"
- Big Time Babysitter
- Who Knew?
- ▼ April (32)