Here's my favorite part:
Research in educational media shows that people learn better when instructional material is presented in a personal and informal way. When you record your podcast keep some of the following principles in mind.
- Don't lecture. Don't read a script. You can refer to an outline to help keep you on track during the recording session.
- Instead, talk as if you were speaking with a student sitting right in front of you in your office.
- Express your passion, enthusiasm and excitement for the content material in your voice and tone.
- Be yourself, flaws and all. Listeners will tolerate a few ums or poorly executed sentences.
- Edit out extraneous material later if you want.