BitTorrent is a file distribution system used for transferring files across a network of people. As you download a file, BitTorrent places what you download on upload for other users; when multiple people are downloading the same file at the same time they upload pieces of the file to each other. BitTorrent pieces together the file you are downloading . . .
Get the bittorrent P2P software.
Visit legal bittorent sites to try out your new toy.
Get in on the act: distribute your own Creative Commons licensed content via bittorrent.
- Poster Presentations
- OPML Camp - Get on the Bus!
- A Test Post to Two Blogs at Once
- w.bloggar : a freeware blogging client
- Testing BlogJet
- The snowstorm that raked the midwest this week, ...
- Categorized Blog Post
- MS Word Comments: A Two Way Street
- OPML Archives for DanToday
- SDCTE Web Site Has A New Look
- CMAP Tools
- One Thing at a Time
- A Good Read
- P2P Content Distribution with Bittorrent
- Wink Is New!
- Tips for Tableteers
- Closet Podcast
- New Ways to Tell Time
- Thinking with the Thesaurus
- MoonEdit Collaborative Editor
- "Video" Tutorial On The Cheap
- The Cat Who Thought . . .
- Frame Your World
- ID That Tune
- Web 2.0 List
- Foobar Rocks . . . Literally
- Xtreme Writing
- Real Time Collaboration with "Ace"
- Big Time Babysitter
- Who Knew?
- ▼ April (32)