For several years I've served as webmaster for the South Dakota Council of Teachers of English (SDCTE), an organization of South Dakota k12 teachers dedicated to furthering the cause of reading and writing in our state.
Teachers who work as hard as these do deserve a snappy web site, and theirs was in need of a facelift. It had been a while since I had designed and hand coded a web page, but when, four hours later, the dust cleared, I was satisfied with the general look of the place saver page I'd turned out.
- Poster Presentations
- OPML Camp - Get on the Bus!
- A Test Post to Two Blogs at Once
- w.bloggar : a freeware blogging client
- Testing BlogJet
- The snowstorm that raked the midwest this week, ...
- Categorized Blog Post
- MS Word Comments: A Two Way Street
- OPML Archives for DanToday
- SDCTE Web Site Has A New Look
- CMAP Tools
- One Thing at a Time
- A Good Read
- P2P Content Distribution with Bittorrent
- Wink Is New!
- Tips for Tableteers
- Closet Podcast
- New Ways to Tell Time
- Thinking with the Thesaurus
- MoonEdit Collaborative Editor
- "Video" Tutorial On The Cheap
- The Cat Who Thought . . .
- Frame Your World
- ID That Tune
- Web 2.0 List
- Foobar Rocks . . . Literally
- Xtreme Writing
- Real Time Collaboration with "Ace"
- Big Time Babysitter
- Who Knew?
- ▼ April (32)