ajaxWrite is a free, web based word processor for users of Firefox.
Prediction: In the future, most software we use will launch from the web.
Update: Another, even more elaborate online productivity tool is GOffice. It includes a word processor, simple desktop publishing, a spreadsheet editor, and eventually will include a presentation tool (like PowerPoint). Output in HTML and PDF.
I'm not sure how to feel about the collection of writing templates in GOffice, but they're there, too.
Numsum is a web based spreadsheet application
- Designers Write.
- ajaxWrite, et al
- Dr. B. Shares His Kit o' Macros
- Cool Avatar
- Podcasting Presentation
- The Right Kind of Thing
- Wizz Newsreader for Firefox
- Open Source Software
- Line Language
- How "Suite" It Is!
- PB Podcasting
- "TILT" Episode 9: Educational Blogging
- Sound Collage 1
- No Effect
- Simple Podcasting Platform
- Skype in My Teaching
- For Simpson's Fans Everywhere
- Not Much of a Reader
- Google Buys Writely
- Remlap Knowledge Base & Live Support
- Another Little Flash MP3 Player
- Drafting, Reiterated . . .
- OpenOffice.org 2.0: Improved Support for PDF
- Beautiful Evidence
- Podcasting Essentials
- Thanks A Lot
- Listen . . . The Whales are Singing
- Oh, That Beadle!
- Better Presentations
- Is My Office Haunted?
- ▼ March (32)