In her talk on the subject of "continuous partial attention," Lisa Stone nails the qualities that should define our future relationship to networked technologies.
- Digital Storytelling, 4 Year Old Style
- Now It's Gnomedex!
- Treat Yourself to Free Classical Music
- Podcast Platform II
- Asynchronous Audio Discussions
- Performancing (blogging) Extension for Firefox
- FoxyTunes 1.9
- The BloggerCon 2006 "Technography" Outline
- Reading List: Education Weblogs
- Unconference in Progress!
- Son Flower
- Working for Wisdom
- Blogs of the EPC
- Art of the Web
- Immersed in My Personal Learning Environment
- Saving Elmo
- Speak Wisely
- A Flockish Firefox
- Pop Goes the Coffee
- It's a Family Act
- Get Flock. You'll Thank Me.
- Atom & RSS
- OPML Editor as Writing Tool
- Breaking in to a Plastic Package
- An Invitation to OPML
- Race Day
- OPML Editor Makes A Surpisingly Fun Writing Tool
- Firefox, Updated
- Infographic: Informal Learning
- The Next Big Thing
- ▼ June (30)