Paul Provenza, the man behind "The Aristocrats" documentary, appears on the latest episode of "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me."
During his appearance , he tells a funny story about his mother, a fan of his work.
He also frightens everyone by confirming that he has bought the movie rights to the children's book, "Everybody Poops."
I hear it's a family act. ";->"
- Digital Storytelling, 4 Year Old Style
- Now It's Gnomedex!
- Treat Yourself to Free Classical Music
- Podcast Platform II
- Asynchronous Audio Discussions
- Performancing (blogging) Extension for Firefox
- FoxyTunes 1.9
- The BloggerCon 2006 "Technography" Outline
- Reading List: Education Weblogs
- Unconference in Progress!
- Son Flower
- Working for Wisdom
- Blogs of the EPC
- Art of the Web
- Immersed in My Personal Learning Environment
- Saving Elmo
- Speak Wisely
- A Flockish Firefox
- Pop Goes the Coffee
- It's a Family Act
- Get Flock. You'll Thank Me.
- Atom & RSS
- OPML Editor as Writing Tool
- Breaking in to a Plastic Package
- An Invitation to OPML
- Race Day
- OPML Editor Makes A Surpisingly Fun Writing Tool
- Firefox, Updated
- Infographic: Informal Learning
- The Next Big Thing
- ▼ June (30)