Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm A Person!

For about a week the "Blogger Team" has required me to verify, by word verification, that I am indeed human, each time I post an entry to this blog. They did this because, for some reason, this blog displays characteristics that aroused suspicion. The Team thought DanToday was a spam blog.

Then, today, after I sent the Team an email requesting a review, I received this kind email:
Hello,
Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Sincerely,
The Blogger Team

I bear no ill will toward the Team. They were doing their jobs, trying to keep the web safe for blogging. The fight against blog and comment spam has closed more than one blog. Many more. I thank the Team for its efforts on blogging's behalf.

No comments:

Followers