Monday, August 10, 2009

My One and Onlies

It's sad that some of the best coffee I drink comes from quirky, serendipitous blends I'll never drink again.
This morning I drank a delectable blend, 75% of which consisted of Gene Hicks "Good Morning" blend, with the other 25% made up of Whole Foods "365" Colombian and a smattering of Tanzanian Peaberry from White Rock Coffee.
It was an unrepeatable blend, like a David Antin talk piece.
I doubt I'll ever taste its like again.